Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Triumphant Return of Girls Play Tetris!


Hello friends! 

After a very, very long hiatus I'm pleased to announce that Girls Play Tetris is back in action! There have been some big changes here at GPT over the past few years; Jorge Posada has retired from the Yankees, I've recently been seduced by the analog pleasures of Sudoku, and I now live in the untamed wilds of upstate New York. 


(Faithful readers will  be happy to know that the legedary giant Mick Jagger poster has followed me upstate, and continues to look over me and provide protection from the wildlife and hippies that inhabit this terrain.)

So after receiving an overwhelming number of requests (read: none), I have decided to revive Girls Play Tetris to satisfy the public's unquenchable disire for hard-hitting Tetris journalism of the highest caliber. I hope to live up to the standards of quality set in the past, and look forward to sharing my recent adventures with you all.
Yours in Tetris,
Maya


No comments: